Holiday Cheer is in Full Swing at CHEN PR (And Some Local Events Yule Love!)
Company Culture Posted Dec 14, 2018 by Courtney Kruzement-Prykhodko
The holidays snuck up quickly on us this year! On Monday morning, CHENers were delighted to see that Chris and Kev spruced things up in the CHEN office over the weekend. Poinsettias and wine for everyone!
Despite the bitter Boston cold, you won’t find any Grinch faces here! The CHEN team is gearing up for a boozy (it’s to stay warm!) holiday lights trolley tour next week. Speaking of drinks, did you know that there are a handful of holiday-themed pop-up bars in town? It’s the perfect way to end a long day of shopping!
That’s not the only holiday cheer you’ll find in Beantown—there’s myrrh. Check out some of the top events happening in our own backyard over the next few weeks:
- Friday, Dec. 14– Dec. 16 – Holiday Duck Tours – CHENers recently had a quackin’ good time on our company outing Duck Tour. These limited-edition tours feature holiday-themed facts and boats are decked out in their finest holiday gear. Make way for Christmas ducklings! More Info.
- Saturday, Dec. 15 – Primark’s Family Friendly Walk with Boston Ballet’s “The Nutcracker” Cast – For those too squirmy for a full show, join the cast for hot chocolate and holiday cookies in Downtown Crossing. More Info.
- Thursday, Dec. 20 – Vocal Revolution: Barbershop Chorus Performance on Summer Street – Need help getting in the holiday spirit before doing some last-minute shopping? The award-winning Vocal Revolution chorus will be in the heart of Downtown Crossing to spread holiday cheer! More info.
- Saturday, Dec. 22 – Santa Is Here at Macy’s Downtown Boston – Any last-minute requests? Our sources say this jolly guy has you covered! More Info.
- Daily, Now – Dec. 24 – 2018 Holiday Pops – Now in its 45th year, the Holiday Pops concerts take place in the beautifully decorated Symphony Hall and are a must-see for the young as well as young at heart. More Info.
- Daily, Now – Jan. 6 – Downtown Boston BID & Bank of America’s Downtown Holiday Arts Market – Local vendors will be onsite showcasing artisan products such as art, food, holiday goods and more. More Info.
Think that’s all the holiday cheer we have up our sleeves? Ho Ho Hold on– we’ve only just begun. There’s still plenty more holiday cheer to go around! Check back next week to see how our trolley tour goes!