Fueling the Energy Storage Revolution – Reinventing the Lithium-ion Battery
Global demand for lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries is smashing all records due to the tremendous growth of electric vehicles (EVs) and grid storage systems. This dynamic is fueling the need to rethink – and redesign – battery packs and architectures. Doing so is the only way the industry can achieve key requirements such as low cost, high safety and high-energy density – variables that are often considered mutually exclusive.
Having partnered with Cadenza Innovation Founder Dr. Christina Lampe-Onnerud to gain visibility and momentum for her first battery technology startup, Boston-Power, more than a decade ago, the award-winning energy storage expert tapped CHEN PR to guide the roll-out of her new company. Emphasizing the founding team’s track record and field-proven expertise, CHEN PR has driven global coverage for the first/best/only nature of Cadenza Innovation’s patented battery architecture. Articles consistently describe how this design platform delivers safer, more energy dense and lower cost batteries – while underscoring the benefits of the company’s licensing model. Since exiting stealth mode in mid-2016, CHEN PR has secured 50+ pieces of coverage for Cadenza Innovation, highlighting the company’s secured funding, recently-issued patent and international partnership with global graphite supplier Syrah Resources.
- USA Today Samsung battery bust shows pressure of innovation
- IEEE Christina Lampe-Onnerud Has A New Battery Design
- The Hour Cadenza Innovation developing the future of battery power
- Dagens Industri The Swede who challenges Elon Musk
- Business Insider Nordic The Queen of Batteries unveils her new invention that can increase the range of Teslas by 70%
- Green Car Congress Li-ion startup Cadenza Innovation raises $5+M in oversubscribed Series A; ex Boston Power team
“The cleantech economy is buzzing with noise. Cadenza Innovation isn’t interested in just making noise. We’re looking to highlight our innovation and field-proven successes in ways that can fundamentally help advance the battery industry. CHEN PR’s working with us to establish our brand and gain momentum.”
-Christina Lampe-Onnerud (Client for 10+ years)