In a world overwhelmed by fraud and cyber security threats, there’s a sea of security solutions and services that detect, protect and remediate. But, defining a solution that truly contextualizes real threats and can immediately understand and mitigate risk can prove difficult to find. Now, more than ever, organizations require a threat intelligence service that looks ahead –detecting threats before they happen.
Fundamentally changing the business of cybersecurity, iSIGHT fills the critical gap in the battle to get ahead of threats. The company is one of the largest and most capable threat intel organizations in the world, with a team of more than 300 in 18 different countries comprising experts in cybersecurity, law enforcement, military and intelligence. iSIGHT collaborates with its customers’ security and intelligence operations and arms them with an actionable, easy-to-apply, intelligence-led security strategy that connects intelligence directly to their businesses.
- The New York Times Intelligence Start-Up Goes Behind Enemy Lines to Get Ahead of Hackers
- ABC News What Consumers Need to Know About Black Friday Malware Threat
- Fox News Huge government data breach ‘inexcusable,’ security experts say
- The Hill Major cyber firm expects billion-dollar IPO
- CNBC These cyberhackers may not be backed by ISIS
- Network World REVIEW: Threat Intelligence could turn the tide against cybercriminals
- Dallas Business Journal COVER STORY: iSight banking off boom in cyber security market