Online fraud is undermining the economic foundation of the Web, siphoning billions from online advertising and ecommerce. The solution? Hunting bots and starving them of success.
White Ops, founded in the back of a science-fiction bookstore in New York City, assembled a world-class team of security engineers, hackers and industry experts. It defined the biggest problems in the biggest markets. It built the ultimate solution. Already deployed by the Who’s Who in the advertising industry, it’s now expanding into the enterprise.
- The New York Times A Start-Up With a Way to Filter Botnet Traffic Gets Funding
- Dark Reading Dan Kaminsky's Visions Of The CISO's Future
- AdvertisingAge Premium Publishers Are Getting Victimized By Traffic Fraud, Too
- Wall Street Journal A 'Crisis' in Online Ads: One-Third of Traffic Is Bogus
- NPR Why are the bad bots going after grandma?
- Bloomberg Street Smart White Ops Chief Scientist Dan Kaminsky on Target and POS security
"Founded by heavy hitters in the security and big data analytics space, White Ops is targeting the bot-enabled click fraud plaguing the $36-billion-a-year online advertising market."