CHEN PR is Hiring!
Public Relations Posted Jan 20, 2021 by Jennifer Torode
Looking for a job in high tech public relations? You’re in luck. CHEN PR is hiring!
We’re looking for a smart, savvy and enthusiastic Account Executive or Associate Account Executive to join our dynamic CHEN PR crew! Is that you?
Take a look at the job description below and browse through some of our latest client coverage on our home page to learn more.
With 2020 in our rearview mirror, we aim to take 2021 by storm – doubling down on our mission to get our clients the media coverage and industry influencer status they deserve.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The CHEN PR crew
More About CHEN PR and Job Description Details:
CHEN PR is one of the tech industry’s longest-standing and most respected strategic communications firms serving technology companies.
Boutique-sized by design and big by way of results, our B2B clients are headquartered across the country. They range from established multinational organizations to some of the hottest emerging growth companies and VC-backed startups. With an especially strong reputation in security and privacy, there’s hardly a tech sector we haven’t touched in the past couple of decades.
We have an immediate opportunity for a proactive, hard-charging, think-on-your-feet Account Executive or Associate Account Executive.
- Supports account teams in communicating client messages to media, market research analyst and industry influencer communities.
- Creates and manages media, market research analyst and influencer contact databases based on ongoing interaction and input from account teams.
- Drafts a range of written materials, including client meeting agendas and media/analyst briefing documents.
- Facilitates client interaction with media, market research analyst and industry influencer communities within context of account teams; this includes coordinating timelines, managing schedules and joining calls/meetings.
- Participates in and proactively contributes to account team and client meetings.
- Monitors a range of media outlets for client/competitive coverage, to achieve better understanding of reporter/influencer interest and coverage, and to identify trends/topics for client commentary.
- Coordinates editorial and speaking calendar opportunities; contributes ideas and angles for pitches and campaigns.
- Compiles and analyzes press coverage for clients as well as their competitors and market sectors.
- Participates in CHEN PR’s social media activities. This includes posting client coverage to our agency’s website, creating content for our social channels and drafting content for our blog.
- Requires experience using a range of tech-based products and services important to performing the job function.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, capability and sense of urgency in project management and completion, both independently and as part of the team.
- Communicates with teammates and clients to ensure that account activities are completed in a timely manner and with the highest accuracy and quality.
- Continually evaluates processes to suggest opportunities for increased efficiency and improvement.
- Uses judgment to prioritize tasks and responsibilities, working with more senior teammates to revisit and revise priorities and deadlines as needed.
- Exhibits flexibility in managing multiple projects/deadlines, including support for all team members.
- Interacts directly with media, market research analysts, conference management organizations and other influencers.
BA/BS in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Business Management or related field. Internships and/or prior work experience preferred.
Title and salary commensurate with experience. To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.