What’s Next in Tech – June 25
Uncategorized Posted May 8, 2009 by metropolis
This event aims to explore up-and-coming technologies that are expected to create future business and job opportunities. Discussion areas include mobile software, videogames, robotics, social media, clean tech and other fast-growing sectors.
Details: June 25, 6-8:30 p.m at Boston University’s School of Management auditorium
Speakers will include:
– Michael Greeley, General Partner, Flybridge Capital Partners
– Mike Dornbrook, COO, Harmonix Music Systems (makers of “Rock Band”)
– Helen Greiner, co-founder of iRobot Corp. and founder of The Droid Works
– Brian Halligan, social media expert and CEO of HubSpot
– Tim Healy, CEO of EnerNOC
– Ellen Rubin, Founder & VP/Product of CloudSwitch
– Bijan Sabet, General Partner, Spark Capital
– John Simon, Managing Director, General Catalyst Partners
The event is hosted by Future Forward Events in association with The Institute for Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization (ITEC) and Boston University School of Management. The Twitter/blog hash tag for the event is #whatsnext09.